Support StarVista Using Instagram Donations!
You can support StarVista on Instagram using Instagram Stories and Instagram Live. Here is a quick guide on how to fundraise!
Did you know that you can raise money for a nonprofit organization of your choice using Instagram stories and the sticker feature? These fundraisers will be available for 24 hours and all proceeds collected from this donation will go to the organization you selected.
How to Raise Money for a Nonprofit through Instagram Stories:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile phone
- Tap the icon with the plus sign located on the top left corner of your phone
- In story mode, take a photo or video using the white button located at the bottom of the screen
- You may also utilize an existing photo or video by tapping on the small square in the lower left corner of the screen
- Once you have selected your background, click on the square smile icon on the top menu bar or swipe up to open sticker options
- Select the donation sticker from the featured sticker list
- Scroll through the list of charitable organizations or search for one using the search bar
- Once you select an organization, you will be able to customize the text and color of the donation sticker by tapping on the circular color icon at the top of your screen
- Click done in the upper right corner of your screen
- You may now move the donation sticker around on your screen and set it to your preference
- Click on “your story” or select “close friends” at the bottom left corner of the screen to post *To see how much you have raised, just swipe up on your story.
You can also raise money for a nonprofit using Instagram Live! 100% of the money raised will directly go towards the nonprofit of your choice.
How to Raise Money for a Nonprofit on Instagram Live:
- Tap the camera in the top left of feed or swipe right in feed
- Tap Live at the bottom of the screen
- Select fundraiser
- Choose a nonprofit to support
- Tap view to see donors and individual contributions