At StarVista, you’ll find a powerful combination of clinical leadership and a culture of continuous improvement. Our highly trained staff prides itself on setting a higher standard of care and being open to new, innovative approaches that improve client outcomes. Learn more about joining the StarVista team as a staff member, intern, or trainee.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT STARVISTA
StarVista has opportunities for full-time, part-time and relief positions, as well as clinical internships. All full-time employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, accrue three weeks vacation and two personal days in their first year of employment, and are eligible to participate in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and a 403B retirement plan. The agency recognizes 13 paid holidays annually.
We believe staff diversity promotes appropriate responsiveness to community needs, provides representative role models for all clientele, and improves the quality of our services in a host of ways.
Employment decisions and services provided to clients are not based on race, color, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. StarVista fully supports the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state disability laws.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES (CLINICAL)
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician – Archway Program
- Bilingual Clinical Case Manager – MAHS
- Bilingual Substance Abuse Counselor – Archway Program
- Mental Health Clinician – Child and Parent Services Program
- Mental Health Clinician CFRC – San Bruno
- Mental Health Clinician- Bilingual Spanish – Counseling Center
- Mental Health Clinician – Differential Response Program
- Mental Health Clinician – School Based Counseling Services Program
- Mental Health Clinician – Women’s Enrichment Center Program
- Mental Health Clinician (PT) – Women’s Enrichment Center Program
- Lead Clinical Supervisor, San Mateo Pride Center
- Licensed Clinical Supervisor
- Program Manager- Counseling Center
- Bilingual Early Childhood Mental Health Clinician/Consultant
- Program Manager – Insights
PROGRAMS & SERVICES (NON-CLINICAL)
- Resident Counselor – Daybreak Program
- Case Manager-TYS
- Full-Time Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor – First Chance Outpatient Program
- Overnight Residential Counselor – Daybreak Program
- Relief Residential Counselor – Daybreak Program
- Alcohol & Drug Counselor – FC
- Data & Analytics Assistant
- Case Manager Bilingual Spanish -DR Program
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
There are no openings at this time.