At StarVista, you’ll find a powerful combination of clinical leadership and a culture of continuous improvement. Our highly trained staff prides itself on setting a higher standard of care and being open to new, innovative approaches that improve client outcomes. Learn more about joining the StarVista team as a staff member, intern, or trainee.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT STARVISTA
StarVista has opportunities for full-time, part-time and relief positions, as well as clinical internships. All full-time employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, accrue three weeks vacation and two personal days in their first year of employment, and are eligible to participate in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and a 403B retirement plan. The agency recognizes 13 paid holidays annually.
We believe staff diversity promotes appropriate responsiveness to community needs, provides representative role models for all clientele, and improves the quality of our services in a host of ways.
Employment decisions and services provided to clients are not based on race, color, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. StarVista fully supports the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state disability laws.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES (CLINICAL)
- Substance Abuse Counselor- Archway/Pacifica DUI
- Bilingual Family Partner-CAPS
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician (Belle Haven)-CFRC
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician (Taft)-CFRC
- Youth SOS Mental Health Clinician (Full-Time)-Crisis Center
- Youth SOS Mental Health Clinician (Part-Time)- Crisis Center
- Youth SOS Clinician (on-call and overnight)-Crisis Center
- Licensed Crisis Response Clinician-CWCRT
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician-Differential Response Program
- Bilingual Mental Health Consultant-Clinician-ECMHC/ECCT
- Bilingual Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant-ECHMC
- Program Director-First Chance
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician/Intake Coordinator- Insights Program
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician- Pride Center
- Program Coordinator-School-Based Services
- Program Manager-School Based Services
- Relief Residential Counselor- Your House South