At StarVista, you’ll find a powerful combination of clinical leadership and a culture of continuous improvement. Our highly trained staff prides itself on setting a higher standard of care and being open to new, innovative approaches that improve client outcomes. Learn more about joining the StarVista team as a staff member, intern, or trainee.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT STARVISTA
StarVista has opportunities for full-time, part-time and relief positions, as well as clinical internships. All full-time employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, accrue three weeks vacation and two personal days in their first year of employment, and are eligible to participate in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and a 403B retirement plan. The agency recognizes 13 paid holidays annually.
We believe staff diversity promotes appropriate responsiveness to community needs, provides representative role models for all clientele, and improves the quality of our services in a host of ways.
Employment decisions and services provided to clients are not based on race, color, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. StarVista fully supports the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state disability laws.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES (CLINICAL)
- Substance Abuse Counselor- Archway/Pacifica DUI
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician- CAPS Program
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician (Costano)- CFRC Program
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician (Taft)-CFRC Program
- Mental Health Clinician (Woodrow)-CRFC Program
- Youth SOS Triage Clinician (overnight)- Crisis Center
- Teen Chat Supervisor-Crisis Center
- Training and Volunteer Coordinator- Crisis Center
- Youth SOS Family Partner (part-time)- Crisis Center
- Youth SOS Family Partner (full-time)- Crisis Center
- Youth SOS Triage Therapist- Crisis Center
- Relief Counselor- Day Break Program
- Case Manager- Differential Response Program
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician-Differential Response Program
- Father Engagement Specialist- Health Homes
- Bilingual Mental Health Clinician/Intake Coordinator- Insights Program
- Training Program Coordinator- Training Program
- Mental Health Clinician- Women’s Enrichment Center
- Relief Residential Counselor- Your House South