Support StarVista with Facebook Fundraisers
You can support StarVista by starting a fundraiser on Facebook. Creating a Nonprofit fundraiser on Facebook allows you to raise money for StarVista or any nonprofit of your choice. Here is a quick guide on setting one up.
What is a Facebook fundraiser?
Creating a Nonprofit fundraiser on Facebook allows you to raise money for a Nonprofit organization of your choice. All proceeds will directly benefit the nonprofit organization.
Who can create one?
You must be 18 years or older to start a Facebook fundraiser and have an individual profile.
When can you create a Facebook fundraiser?
You can start a Facebook fundraiser at any time if it is available in the country or region you live in.
What is the difference between personal and nonprofit fundraisers?
The biggest distinction between a personal and nonprofit fundraiser is that you cannot utilize a personal fundraiser in order to raise money for a nonprofit organization. In order to do so, you must create a nonprofit fundraiser.
Steps to Create Nonprofit Fundraiser:
- In your newsfeed, click ‘Fundraisers’ located in the left menu *You may need to click ‘see more’
- Click on ‘Raise Money’
- Select whether it is a Nonprofit or Charity
- Select the organization, fill in details for the fundraiser, and select a cover photo
- Click on ‘Create’
Birthday Fundraiser for a Nonprofit Organization:
To start a birthday fundraiser, you must provide the following information:
- The nonprofit you are raising money for
- The amount of money you would like to raise
- The date you want to end the fundraiser
- A title and description for the fundraiser