StarVista’s Women’s Enrichment Center (WEC) is designed to address the unique needs of women in recovery. Understanding that substance use and mental health issues often occur together, WEC integrates treatment for both into its program. With the support of the WEC community, we help clients increase their sense of competency and improve their quality of life.
• Initial screening
• Individual therapy
• Group therapy
• Family therapy
• Door-to-door van transportation
• Specialized case management; g., for shelters, health insurance, family therapy, medications, etc.
• A light breakfast and nutritious lunch
• On-site physician twice per month
• On-site psychiatrist twice per month
PROGRAM COSTS ARE COVERED BY MEDI-CAL