Daybreak is a housing and independent living skills training program for homeless youth ages 16-21.
StarVista’s Daybreak program provides homeless youth the skills and resources they need to live on their own.
Daybreak participants receive training in:
• Obtaining and maintaining employment
• Personal health and self-care
• Money management
• Meal planning and preparation
• Performing daily chores
• Accessing and using educational training and community resources
• Locating and renting housing
• Pursing educational opportunities
Additionally, Daybreak’s therapeutic resources include:
• Case management and Counseling
• Educational Groups
• Socialization Activities
• Permanency Planning